Sunday, March 8, 2009

Water Falls on Kabyai Cr.


Kabyai Cr.
Originally uploaded by jga154
Saturday Garry Bagula and I took a trip to the north side of Shasta Lake to see if we could find any moving water or waterfalls to photograph. Wow, did we find some. This is just one of many little beautiful streams we found.

This falls is only about six or seven feet high. The blue water below though really caught my eye. Then I noticed the red/orange bush in the upper left. I hoped it would make a pretty picture. I think it did.

We spent the whole day back in there taking several roads. Our intent was to drive clear through to Fenders Ferry . The snow caused me to chicken out. I don't have aggressive snow tires just 'highway' snow tires on my truck. At one bend I decided it would not be prudent to go further....I hate putting chains on to get out!

All in all it was a great day. Good photography, beautiful scenery, and sunny skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment